Kohler - 4709-96 - C3®-200 W/In-Line Heater Eb Toilet Seat
Questions about Kohler - 4709-96
The plumbing professionals at Bay State Plumbing & Heating Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 4709-96
Experience a new level of cleansing for daily comfort and confidence. This advanced C3 toilet seat with cleansing functionality uses naturally soothing water as a refreshing, hygienic alternative to toilet tissue. A remote control lets you instantly adjust the water spray for position, temperature, and oscillating or pulsating motion--and you can store preferred settings for two users. Other amenities include a heated seat, adjustable warm-air flow for drying, and built-in odor control.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- In-line heater provides continuously heated water for consistent comfort.
- Anterior and posterior nozzles provide warm, aerated water for cleansing.
- Adjustable water temperature and water pressure.
- Remote control.
- Presets store the separate control settings for two users.
- Heated seat withadjustable temperature settings.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable air speed and temperature.
- Deodorizer helps to minimize odors.
- Energy save function.
- Energy save mode reduces energy consumption when the seat is not in use
- Includes an antimicrobial agent that protects the toilet seat from odor- and stain-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Antimicrobial agent does not protect the user from disease-causing bacteria.
4709-96 - Kohler
Bay State Plumbing & Heating Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished elongated toilet seat, by Kohler. The 4709-96 is made from premium materials, this Elongated Toilet Seat offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative C3-200 Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.